Bath Liners: Affordable & Gorgeous
Replace the Liner of Your Bath
Bathroom remodeling doesn’t have to break your bank account, in fact, we have several options that let you get a beautiful newly remodeled bath at a very friendly price. At Ultimate Gutter Guard of Huntsville, our exquisite bath remodeling options can breathe a new life into the entirety of your bathroom. A bath remodel doesn’t mean you need to get a full bathtub replacement, which can add up to be uncomfortably expensive. A financially feasible option, which several homeowners adore, is our bath liner. This high-quality product is designed to transform your bathtub on a budget and the installation can be performed in as little as a day. Best of all, they are fully customizable in color, patterns, shapes, and sizes.
Bath Liner Features & Benefits:
- Updated Appearance: Bath liners are a great way to update the appearance of your bathtub without an intrusive installation. Our variety of colors and patterns can reinvent the look of your bath without requiring a full tear out.
- Renewed Strength & Durability: Our liners are made using the same high-quality acrylic that our baths use. The acrylic is high in strength and durability to make it resistant to scratches, chips, and other physical damages.
- Custom-Made: Each of our bathroom products are custom-made using precise measurements taken of your existing tub. This means that you don’t have to worry about an ill-fitting liner destroying the aesthetic of your bathroom.
- Low-Maintenance: Our acrylic is non-porous and infused with Silver Shield™ to make it resistant to mold and mildew. This means you don’t have to bother with any hard scrubbing or harsh chemicals.
- Affordability: One of the best features of our bath liners is that they are a more feasible option for those looking for a budget friendly bath remodel.
Bath Liner Installations in Homes
Our expert installers from Ultimate Gutter Guard of Huntsville come out to your home to take exact measurements of your existing tub space to ensure that your new bath liner is a perfect fit. Since our liners are custom-made, there’s no ugly overhanging parts that need to be grinded down or cut off. Additionally, there aren’t any gaps in which water can find its way beneath to cause mold and mildew growth in hidden areas. To learn more about our high-quality bath liners, contact us today to schedule your free consultation.