Build on Your Home’s Style with Window Variety
Invest in the Beauty of Your Home with Stylish Windows
When replacing the windows of your home, it’s very important to take into consideration the many different window styles that are available. The styles of windows you choose greatly impact the aesthetic and curb appeal of your entire home so it’s best to make sure that the ones you choose do more to complement your home rather than hinder it. Another consideration is window placement, which can also be determined by style. For instance, larger windows with more potential for daylighting may not be suitable in areas with a lot of exposure to the sun. At Ultimate Gutter Guard of Huntsville, our representatives help homeowners determine which styles are best for their homes.
Multiple Window Styles for Unique Designs:
- Double-Hung Windows: A highly versatile and easy to operate window style, double-hung windows can look great on homes of any style. Its high versatility has popularized it on more modern and contemporary homes. The double tilt-in feature makes cleaning significantly easier.
- Single-Hung Windows: Similar to the double-hung, the single-hung is another window that can fit any style of home. A key functional difference that affects other aspects of its applicability is that it has only one moveable sash.
- Casement Windows: This highly popular style operates on vertically placed hinges, opening outward in a swinging fashion. The hand crank that used to open and close the window allows for a tighter seal with the frame when the sash is closed.
- Bow & Bay Windows: Each of these windows add a great deal more character to homes with their larger size and unique composition. They create stronger curb appeal and additional interior space with their classical arched design.
- Sliding Windows: This style of window operates similarly to a sliding patio door. The horizontal railing system and heavy-duty bearing make them easy to open and close. This window style works best in spaces with limited vertical range of motion.
Add Style & Beauty with Custom Windows
Each of our window styles have their own unique charm and purpose. Aside from the above, we also have a couple of windows with a more specialized design. Awning windows, for instance, are similar to casements except the hinges are at the top of the frame. This means that they’ll open outward and forming an awning-like structure. Awning windows are especially good with allowing natural airflow into your home on a rainy day. Garden windows are another unique construction that use five glass panes to form a box-like structure that extends beyond the side of your home. This provides extra shelving space and are especially good for cultivating plants inside. Garden windows provide vast amounts of natural lighting and the sides open to provide ventilation. To learn more about the window styles we offer, contact us today for a free consultation.